Version 2.0.4 Now Available!
SAM2Joom is the ultimate integration between your Joomla website and your SAM Broadcaster installation. SAM2Joom provides an alternative to the standard HTML or samPHPweb files to give your station's website all the features you could want, putting you on a level with top radio station websites. Make your station a repository of information on your listeners favorite artists, with links to all of their pages!
SAM2Joom provides your website with:
- Now Playing Page
- Playlist & Requests Page
- Artist Information Pages
- Song History Page
- Top Songs Page
- Newest Additions Page
- Newest Albums Page
- Browse User Pools Page
- Browse User Comments Page
- Top Users Page
- Request Viewer for Admins
- SAM Listener Graphs
- View User Ratings Page
Additionally, users can:
- Submit lyrics to songs which you can approve or disapprove of.
- Leave comments/critiques on songs.
- Create custom pools of songs for use in a special listener show (PAL script included) where the system will randomly select one listener and play songs for a set time from only that user's pool.
And as an administrator, you also get the ability to:
- Add Artist Information to fill out the artist pages, including artist image and links to artist websites and social media pages.
- View the upcoming songs queue from the backend of Joomla and remove songs you don't want to play. (Future release will also have the ability to add songs as well).
Not sure how it will look on your website? SAM2Joom uses a simple CSS files for full customization of the layout of each page to your liking.
SAM2Joom ALSO supports multiple DJ's on a single station. Each DJ gets their own host data entered and when they have their show times, a simple configuration option switches your website to use THEIR SAM data instead!
SAM2Joom is also constantly under development and improvement. All pages will be converted into modules so you will get the ability to put any portion of the component any place on your website. Want to show Now Playing AND your playlist on the same page? That will become a possibility in the future. Subscribe now and take your radio station's website to a whole new level!
REQUIRES SAM with MySQL Database! Does not work with Firebird Database yet!